Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Between My Headphones: Field Trippin' Soundtrack


My playlist today while I was enjoying the Market:
Beggin': Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons (Pilooski Edit)
Crap Kraft Dinner: Hot Chip
Naked As We Came: Iron and Wine
We All Fall In Love Sometimes: Jeff Buckley
Someone To Love: Kate Earl
I Cry: Lamb
Don't Speak: Leela James
The Beggar: Mos Def
Indulge Me: Olive
Everything In Its Right Place: Osunlade And Erro
This Mess We're In (ft Radiohead): PJ Harvey
Wish You Were Here: Radiohead
Tsunami: Res
No Surprises: Shawn Lee
Sign Your Name: Terence Trent D'Arby
Chocolate Jesus: Tom Waits
Overcome: Tricky
Creep (live Radiohead Cover): U2
Worth Repeating: Beggin' Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons (Pilooski Edit), my goodness I listened to this one day for 3 straight hours... it was like a descent into madness... SO MUCH FUN! I didn't repeat it that much today but a couple of times

No comments:

Post a Comment