Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Brain Food/Ab Work: Sizzlin'

I've been yipping & yapping away on this thing for 10 days & just realized there are a bunch of you who haven't even seen the sizzle reel for my show... DUH! I did add a link to my you tube channel I hoped people would just click on that, but that's not fair.

So since I was foolish to think that, for April Fools will be a double feature of my Sizzle Reel for Single Serving & the promo for this blog & my website directed by the incomparable Mike Kallio, who happens to be a FANTASIC Horror film maker.. HA! I'm going to hell for surrounding him in so much dayum pink! I am REALLY enjoying my time here blogging & I can't thank you all enough for all the support & thank you Mikey for helping me make my dream come true ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Please watch in High Quality (HQ)



Promo:

No comments:

Post a Comment