Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Between My Headphones: Fool for Beats, My April Fools Playlist

This one was hard to recommend which songs were Worth Repeating because I repeated so many so I'm just going to recommend three... OH this is so hard, should've known I would run to this when I admitted I repeat songs... UGH!

All I Need: Radiohead
The Racing Rats: The Editors
When I'm Down: Chris Cornell
1, 2, 3: Camille
Heaven: Lamb
Oceania: Björk
Ground Zero: Chris Cornell
Lunatico: Gotan Project
Messenger: Blonde Redhead
Smoke & Mirrors: RJD2
The Quest: Bryn Christopher
Hide and Seek: Imogen Heap
Bisounours: CocoRosie
The White Flash (ft Thom Yorke): Modeselektor
I Know: Josh Ralph
Dirty (Live): The Ettes
In a Manner of Speaking (Tuxedomoon): Nouvelle Vague
Hasta Ayer: Marc Anthony
Distractions: Zero 7
Help!: Tina Turner
Trust In Me: Susheela Raman
Miss Perfumado: Cesaria Evora
Secret: The Pierces
Shine Through It: Terrence Howard
Change: Max Lugavere
So What?: Pink
Midsummer Night Blues: Waldeck
Leave Me Alone (ft Natalie Imbruglia): Portishead
Bei Mir Bist Du Schön (Dub): Waldeck
Memories: Waldeck
Get Up... Carmen: Waldeck
Why Did We Fire the Gun?: Waldeck
Blossom Dearie - Just One Of Those Things: Brazilian Girls Remix
Those Were The Days: Dolly Parton

Oceania: Bjork one of my favorite videos of ALL time!


The White Flash (ft Thom Yorke) Modeselektor

The Quest: Bryn Christopher



OK OK I LIED you HAVE to hear this one too... so sick!
Bisonours: Cocorosie

No comments:

Post a Comment