Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Who's Yo Mama?: Pink Hello Kitty Rice Cooker


Just got this yesterday after a grueling week long search on Ebay & Craigslist... even checked in EVERY City I had family & friends living in on Craigslist that can ship it to me. The search also prompted my FAB field trip to Little Tokyo also, will NEVER shop at Whole Foods again, don't worry Trader Joe's you stay Daddy. There it was for $20 brand SPANKING new on my hourly Ebay check, A never used 2005 Model Sanyo Hello Kitty rice cooker & I bought it for $20!!! I can't thank the lovely Heidi Hughes for selling it to me, packaging it with such AMAZING care & the lovely touch of adding a Rataouille sticker on the box that said "you're special" I'm tickled pink, I tell ya... SO HAPPY! Sanyo stopped making these 3 years ago. Perfect with my Hello Kitty Vacuum & Hello Kitty Sandwich Maker *insert Japanese girl giggle here*

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I've been looking for one of these for awhile now..you got it for 20.00!! Licky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete